JINSA Mission Statement:
The Jewish Institute for National Security of America (JINSA) is dedicated to educating Congressional, military and civilian national security decision-makers on American defense and strategic interests, primarily in the Middle East, the cornerstone of which is a robust U.S.-Israeli security cooperation. JINSA believes that a strong American military and national security posture is the best guarantor of peace and the survival of our values and civilization.
- The Generals and Admirals Program to Israel
- The Law Enforcement Exchange Program (LEEP)
- Support Our Troops
- U.S. Military Study Program
- The Journal of International Security Affairs
- Gemunder Center for Defense and Strategy Reports
- Newsletter - A monthly emailed newsletter of JINSA events and articles.
With more than 30 years experience, JINSA has tremendous expertise in security matters. JINSA provides information, analyses and assistance to the defense establishment, the administration, Congress, the media, and JINSA members. JINSA designs its programs to promote American and Israeli security cooperation to benefit both countries. JINSA is Forward Looking - JINSA deals today with those issues that will impact upon American and Israeli national security tomorrow.